HAPPY NEW YEAR
Camyrn dismantled her usual horn while "attempting" to video yesterday. This one is sturdier, but has a different feel and noise. I'm sure the duct tape I used had an odd taste to it as well. Also, I don't normally have her horn taped to a stick. She's used to my having it in hand, but for video purposes the stick worked better. So...while Camryn loved her old horn, she's a bit hesitant when using the new horn.
Camryn & I have a few goals for 2011:
- Camryn wants to keep her new figure, she's lost 325 pounds since moving here last Jan. Her new weight is "drum roll please".....1033 pounds. Her Vet will be so proud. I hope to loose and maintain weight as well. Not nearly as much however!!!
- We hope to get a new truck/used trailer this year.
- Participate in Ohio's Buffalo Girls Ride for The Cure this fall.
- Just joined ACTHA and plan to participate in some of their rides here in Ohio this year.
- Perfect Camryn's basketball skills.
- Take more riding lessons.
- Get dear Hubby to get up on Camryn at least once.
- Do a lot more artwork & perhaps sell some for Camryn cash flow!
- Have fun & ride, ride, ride...
Happy New Year to you all...