Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dogs, more snow, & THANKS

Thanks everyone for your comments, I doubt you go back to check comments you've left.
"I know I don't anyway!"  Not sure why but, comments feel like a surprise gift.  Don't expect them, so it's always a very nice surprise to see :)
Adding some more pix of snow from the last few days.  Funny, I like snow much more in pictures than in real life LOL. The Cardigans despite being so short love the snow big time.  I recall when my eldest son Chris came home for a Christmas visit after having been stationed in Texas for a few years.  He felt snow was vastly over rated!!!
K Mom, I'm ready to go back in...
Uh Oh, no path outa here...
Hope the condo is keeping someone warm...
People aren't the only ones who wear hats I guess...
Camryn has already knocked most of the snow off the fence here.

Will it ever stop?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that's a lot of snow!!! I'm in Texas (raised in Wisconsin) and can relate perfectly to your son's comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snow pictures Susan!
    We are just loving the snow here!

    Thanks for stopping by and saying hello, it was good to hear from you:)

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday

    ReplyDelete