Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Aaaah, peace n quiet...

Camryn here:
Maizee's getting fixed went well today.  She was still pretty groggy when Mom picked her up so she's been tucked away in the spare bedroom. 
Poor Margeaux is just beside herself with missing her lil girl...
NOT!!!
Margeaux been enjoying the peace n quiet big time. I swear she acts like she's at a spa just relaxing and chillin out.   Margeaux can nap without being attacked, walk across the paddock without be pounced upon.  I hate to tell Margeaux not to get used to it, as Maizee will be back in the barn up to her usual antics to soon for Margeaux I'm sure.
Later

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the header! Camryn is such a cutie!!!

    Glad that the spaying went well, I am sure Maizee will be back to her usual self in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, the header picture is beyond awesome! I don't read much lately. My eyes cannot handle white letters on black, so so sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a blast taking the pix. Camryn kept picking the pumpkin up and bringing it to me. I'll post more of our little photo session closer to Halloween. Thanks for pointing out the white against black being hard to take. I'll change that out next time I update.

    ReplyDelete