Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dentist Day 4 Camryn

Today was Camryn's day with the dentist.  I'm lucky in that my neighbor has a boarding barn, whenever she has something scheduled such as Vet work, dental, trainers, I'm able to share without paying the full barn visit fee on  my own.  Camryn was a very good girl, in true Hafy style, she explored everything her dentist brought into the barn with him.  As I'd begun to suspect her teeth were in need.  Judging by the height of the jaggy parts of her teeth it had been at least 5 years since she'd had work done.  I should've had him out this past Jan. when Camryn first came to us.  But, she never showed any signs of discomfort till just recently with her bit.  The dentists assistant had fun with Camryn's forelock turning it into her version of troll hair!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Dixie and I stopped over to check it out! Dixie wants to know where the Cardigan photos are?? It looks good Susan! It just takes time and playing around with all the tools/gadgets. I will put a link on my blog this week. Be versatile in the blog too esp. with the cardigans;) Hope all is well! I can't believe you have a 28 yr old daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi for checking out my blog AND posting a comment :) My first one, I'm no longer a comment virgin LOL!!! Give Dixie a hug for me, and tell her I'll be sure to add Cardi connent real soon.

    ReplyDelete