Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Prayers for Remi

One of my sons dogs has a blockage.  If he vomits tonight ER surgery, if not Vet will do surgery in the morning. Xrays don't show what exact blockage is, I'm unsure as to why the Vet sent him home for the night period?  Remi is a sweet young Pit who Chris and his girlfriend adopted from rescue.  He should recover with surgery.  The cost is beyond belief particularly if it turns into ER surgery, I'm talking $5,000!!!  Prayer requested for Remi, and for Chris and Samantha for their worry.  They plan to do everything they can for their boy.  I so wish I could be some assistance to them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dixie and I will be thinking of them! Thats alot of money...wow! I am always yelling at Dixie who likes to put things me her mouth! I sold my POA on Sunday:( I really need to cut my numbers down for this winter. He went to a wonderful home with people who know how to train horses and his new rider is a 2nd grader! I got some wonderful pics of her already riding him! So this winter I will be thinking of a new horse perhaps....Dixie and I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send Remi your thoughts. Chris is Vet w/him right now trying to set up payment plan. Sorry you had to sell Johnny. I know how that goes. A Haflinger might be just your size??? You can come meet Camryn some time and get a feel for one. Give Dixie hugs.

    ReplyDelete