Monday, January 17, 2011

Camryn's got balls...

Well, sort of LOL. She is a ballsy mare though!  With Camryn's 9th Birthday coming up on the 22nd, I decided to try a little experiment.  I made her some sweet feed balls to hang in the barn & in her stall.  She's a beaver when bored, hoping these may help with that, plus perhaps she'll be more eager to stand in the barn when the weather is really bad.  The human in me wants that of course.  Cam will be getting them before her birthday as once I had all the ingredients together I just had to try.  I made two, and took pix of them cooling in the snow.  Hope the birds/squirrels don't discover them.  I'll let you know how she likes them & if I destroyed a good cooking pot making them!!!
Camryn's barn ballz
If they turn out, I'll try to find a few small angel food cake pans.  All Walmart had were expensive bundt cake pans.  I don't think Camryn would much care if they have pretty shapes myself...
Wonder if the Hubs will mind that I cooked for the horse & not him LOL

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the lengths we go to please our fuzzy friends!
    Can't wait to hear how she likes your culinary creation.

    ReplyDelete