Thursday, January 20, 2011

One year today...


I can't believe it, Camryn & I have been together an entire year as of today.  Seems like yesterday that we went to pick her up.  Have to say, I haven't regretted it one iota, I hope Camryn feels the same.  I am so looking forward to many more years with Camryn.  This year with her has been so good, I almost  imagine the team we'll become as more time together passes.
I also wanted to document here Camryn's diet/exercise results in pictures.  I can see it big time in person, not so sure it shows in pix...

Camryn @ 1,386 pounds

Camryn now @ 1,033 pounds!



       

Camryn @ 1,386 pounds
Camryn now @ 1,033 pounds!

Camryn had an episode of colic shortly after I got her.  Vet felt it was caused mainly from an enormous worm load & compounded by the change in local/feed.  When Dr. Connie arrived, at first sight she wasn't sure if Camryn was actually colicing or in labor!!!  Yeah, she was actually that obese!!!  Well, guess I'd better hit the treadmill now LOL

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...it shows in pictures! What a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year, good for you!

    The pics definitely show she's in much better condition as well as thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you both, and I hope you have many more wonderful years together :)

    ReplyDelete