Friday, April 8, 2011

Equine Affaire...

First thing in the morning, I'm headed off to Equine Affaire Yeee Haaaaa!!!

Going to have a blast, 5 of us are going of course all of us horse crazy.  We're staying Sat. thru Sun. doing the big show Sat. evening.  I'm really looking forward to the trick training seminars, and of course the Haflinger demonstrations.  None of my friends get the trick training as being helpful in your human/horse relationship, so I'll be doing those on my own.  Another friend will be there who likes "playing" with her horse, so most likely we'll hook up and do those together.  Kinda strapped on $$$ due to the Vet bill (last post) so won't be shopping much.  "That's OK Reej, your getting better is more important than shopping, even for horsey stuff".
Hubby is watching all the critters, have Reej meds all together for him, all Camryn's feed (sans hay) in coffee jugs.  Plan to do her stall before heading out to assist hubs a bit.  He'll most likely have his face crammed in books studying, so will call with "feed the crew" reminders thru the weekend. 
Camera is on my "must pack" list, batteries are charging as I type.  I'll try to post some on Mon. evening "if" hubs doesn't have the computer tired up!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time. I went one year, and really liked it, but I took my boyfriend, and that was before he got into horses. That kind of ruined it because he was bored. Going with horsey friends is the best way to go.

    ReplyDelete