Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thanx & Fresian dressup EA style

Thank you to all who posted regarding the loss of our Reej.  Warms our hearts knowing others care.
Grooming & cuddling Reej buddies has been therapeutic for me, poor Tye isn't to terribly fond of grooming so he finds my therapy rather suffering LOL  Camryn of course has also been so therapeutic for me, I've upped the ante in playing fetch to where she's now bringing me back an object w/aid of a lead rope.  Don't know why I never thought of adding the lead before DUH!!!  Hay in yesterday, we were practicing while hubs and the hay guys unloaded.  The guys were all agog over our game, stopped their work asking what else she could do.  Hubs is so used to it, he was amazed at how amazed they were LOL
Adding some more AE pix here, some BEAUTIFUL Fresians all dressed up:




Couldn't pick a favorite if you paid me, the costumes, people and horses were over the top.

This gorgeous Fresian was posing for photos all weekend.  He seemed quite happy with his job.

1 comment:

  1. I want a fancy cloak thing for Morrissey! Maybe we'll have to dress up for halloween this year.

    ReplyDelete