Friday, February 17, 2017

Here she comes...

I'm glad the boyz come as soon as they see me now. So much easier, especially in winter. These were taken yesterday, gloomy, windy & in the 20's brrrrrr. Today is sunny and low 50's pix later. 
She's coming...
Pippin usually insists he gets to me first. Sometimes this isn't good however. I'll have pix in a later post from some I took today. 
Love the wee heart shaped ice packs they drop from their little feet. I'm hoping being horse people read this, you all know this is not horse s#%*. Seems on FB non horse people don't realize that!

4 comments:

  1. Yup. Having the horses come to you sure beats chasing them down with a halter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when they sometimes chase one another in the opposite direction. I bet you know exactly what I mean!

      Delete
  2. I love the little hearts they give you too! it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the barn floor was littered with little hearts. Late valentines lol

      Delete