Wednesday, November 10, 2010

attempt @ click training video

I guess this video could called a comedic attempt at, riding, training, treating, shooting video with a little odd narration thrown in for chuckles???
So got my new helmet, and resumed what Camryn and I had been working on the day of my "oomph" from the saddle.  The day if my "oomph", our goal was merely riding to then touching the cones.  Today, as I noticed she was holding on the cone we might "attempt" to add her handing it back to me in the saddle.  Camyrn being 1. very smart & 2. extremely food motivated caught on amazingly fast.  We both, "me mainly" have to work on our coordination.  Probably (definitely) the fact that I was rider, trainer, treater, & cameraman added to my incoordination?  I hope so anyway!!!
Hubby has been in Canada on business, so this is how I entertain myself!  While he just shakes his head and inwardly chuckles @ what Camryn & get up to together.  I know he secretly enjoys it, as a happy wife is a good thing to have about right!  My children think "Mo-om, you have no life", I think they need to realize that "Mom's horse & her horsey friends" keep me from being a perpetually need Mom ;)
There are two videos, the 1st I accidentally quit taping and had to start over.  While doing video 1 I realized that Camryn noticed when I dropped the cone back on the ground, and rather than heading to another, she preferred to stay there and pick up the original again.  You'll hear in tape 2, I solved this by placing the cone she'd just given me on her ample rump and allowing it to fall off as we progressed to the next cone.
 Please hold the applause...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxAlt8LjmtE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGa1h-T2H8M

PS I dropped my riding crop in the pasture, Camryn  helped me in the search.  I asked her to pick it up and give it to me.  Wish I'd got that on video, hmmmmmm could be an upcoming video.  Hopefully Camryn disagrees with my children in that "I need to get a life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment