Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

I count my blessings daily, though days such as this maginifies your daily blessings.  One big one today is my daughter Jillian comes home from her Army Base in Hawaii just in time for Turkey!!  She's a wonderful person, and I don't say that just because I gave birth to her.  She just is.
My Hubby, I knew our union was blessed from the start, it continues to be so.  He's the best of the best.
My two sons Christopher & Adam, vastly differant in so many ways.  Yet, I couldn't ask for better boys.  Their sense of humor can sometimes be a tad overboard.  Can't complain overmuch as they got that from me.
My Mother who despite some health problems this past year keeps the faith which inspires all those around her. 
A warm, cozy, home filled with wonderful furry canine kids.  And a barn that houses my wonderful Camryn.
Life is good, and I am truly blessed.
Please don't forget our soldiers on this day and everyday.  Also their families, been there done that myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment