Tuesday, February 15, 2011

stall ballz lived another day...

Camryn's 3rd stall ballz lived the night LOL.  This time I used a small angel food cake pan instead of just stringing twine thru before it hardened.  The latter didn't work so well as Camryn would get the entire ball off the twine.  I also used a dog leash (of which I have plenty) rather than the twine.  I hung it where she can get to it day or night, & in a place where she can't trap it, eating it all at once.
After 24 hours...
Though Camryn headed for her meal rather than her treat, figured I'd take a few bedtime pix since I had my camera with me...
Mmmmmm, Mom you be da bestest cook eber...
                      Notice the drool all along her stall wall, someone (won't say names) is a slob I think!
K, youse can quit wif da camera when my mouf be full...


Nighters eberbody...
This is the sad face I see every night as I leave the barn.  Think she'd like me to set up a cot & stay?
Rather windy today, gives her forelock that special "Kramer" look doesn't it!

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful!

    I am sending Kristi over tonight to get that snow plow:)

    ReplyDelete