Thursday, March 24, 2011

BFF's looking for a treat...

First off, my computer time as of late has been sorely limited.  Once I get home from work I head to the barn, feed Camryn, give Onyx some cookies & lovin, clean Camyrn's "bedroom", clean the paddock most days.  Putz around either playing with Camryn or deshedding her.  Most of the time now is deshedding of course.  By the time I come back up to the house, Hubby is home from work.  He's now working on another degree via the Internet.  So it's his fault actually that I'm unable to post often.  He works approx. 4 to 5 hours each evening on the computer.  I love teasing him that he's "home schooled".  His school work will come in handy once the weather turns though.  While he's on the computer I'll be riding my gurly gurl :)
Thought I'd add a couple of pix of BFF's heading for the gate ready to mooch some food together.  Lately the twosome have been napping together, Onyx lays under the Magnolia tree just outside the barn, while Camryn stands and snoozes.  I can't figure out how to get any pix of this though.  As soon as they see me coming from the house, nap time ends, a tree blocks a good shot from the window.  Maybe someday I'll catch them by surprise!
Onyx: "here comes Mom Camryn, look hungry"...
Camryn: "DUH, I always look hungry"...
Onyx: "Ok, then let's just go with looking cute"...
Camryn: "Again DUH!"  "When don't I look cute?"...
Onyx: "Why do I have to live with such a Diva Mom?"

1 comment:

  1. Camryn and Pippin would make a good team. Well, nope, no they wouldn't. They'd fight over food and fight about who was cutest!

    ReplyDelete