Friday, March 11, 2011

March snowstorm...

After tons of rain for two days, we now have snow.  This is the first time in the year Camryn has been with us that I insisted she be in her stall for part of the day.  She stands in the rain forever.  Yeah, I know it's the human in me that insists that if I wouldn't be comfortable she wouldn't be either.  This time I succumbed to that human in me.  With temps dropping later in the day, I wanted her inside and dry.  She surprised me by not minding at all.  Basically, she seemed to think "so long as there is room service, I'm cool".  So Hafy of her LOL
     While I'm totally sick of snow, upon waking this morning and looking outside, I really enjoyed the beauty of it all.  Everything is flocked and looking like a Christmas card.  Had to grab the camera and get some pix.  Most taken thru the windows!!! 

"view from foyer window"
     
"view from my favorite chair"
"love hydrangea no matter the season"
"outside kitchen window"
"small pond outside office window"
"From the back door"
"Mo-om, it's so pretty, do I hafta come in!"


3 comments:

  1. Your pictures would make great Christmas cards. They are beautiful! I love it when everything is flocked. Also, it is so incredible when there isn't a footprint anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did the same thing with taking pictures!
    The thought of all this snow melting again makes me sick, but right now it sure is pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. now dixie and I hate to be partial but we do like the cardi pic best:)

    ReplyDelete