Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No ride, butt....

No ride today, Mom went back to work!!!  Her be kinda ouchie from not just her ribs but, from being off for 6 weeks. Her actually volunteered to go back, Dad woulda been OK, if her'd taken the rest of the season off.  But, her saving for a gooder saddle pad for my treeless so back to work her goes.  It'll only be another month an her'll be off for the winter.  Right now their just transplanting and cleaning up for next season at the green house anyway.  Her has my good 5 star pad, and the Imus bit I never use on Ebay to help too.
Instead of riding look what her did to my butt...
Yeah, her conditioned, brushed and braided my tail.  Since it's frosted a few times making the flies not bad she said it's time for my winter tail.  My tail unlike my mane just grows n grows, with it braided it doesn't pick up quite as much mud.  Best of all it doesn't accumulate snowballs that slap my legs as I move about. I guess it's a good thing and I don't mind,. Do you think it makes my butt look big???  Did her really have to take a pikture of I mean come on Mom????  So much for privacy in your own home.  Later...

3 comments: