Saturday, March 10, 2012

For my comfort...

Camryn here:
Mom n Dad were able to steal away for a few hours to keep an appointment made with my comfort in mind...
Isn't it awesome!!!  This is just part of the load in the truck, my trailer is full too!!!  I feel so special cause I don't have to share it with no one, it's all for me.  One of these bags lasts me just shy of a week so I gots enough to last quite a long time.  Dad calculated last load just how long it would be before needing another.  My Dad is sooooo smart cause Mom scheduled this load last month &just used my last bag yesterday.
Grampa is doing good, we'll share more about him and the little monkey dog (that's what she looks like) another time.
Later

2 comments:

  1. Glad Grampa is doing good.

    What a lucky Haffie! All that bedding, all to yourself! I hope you have sweet dreams on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed a lucky Haffie. Our Mrs. Owner rarely puts bedding in our stalls... well, maybe that's because we rarely go into them! Hmm....wonder if she'd give us a soft bed if she saw us inside more?

    ReplyDelete