Monday, January 2, 2012

Wind no more...

Camryn here:
Thank heavens Mom was right and the wind is gone, all gone.  It had gone away before bedtime too, so I didn't have to worry about those Saber Tooth Tigers stalking about the barn outside. I could eat and sleep peacefully.
There was something that took the place of the wind though.  SNOW...
Can you believe I walked right past my breakfast!!!  Yeah, I know that's amazing...

Amazing too was that the mud was now white!!!  "Mmmmmm, no Saber Tooth Tiger tracks"...
"I think first real snow brings a smile to even us four legged kids faces don't you?"
Mom and I did play in the snow later, I'll save that for tomorrow cuz I gotta eat now...
Later

2 comments:

  1. Same here! No more wind and snow! Shy had a blast! Good thing for the snow, huh? You can really see those saber tooth tiger tracks in snow!
    And I love the new header! Such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Allison, your header photo is beautiful!
    We still have snow on the ground. The horses are getting a bit tired of it all. But, we're supposed to have temps in the 60's over the next few days. Maybe it will all go away!

    ReplyDelete