Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm insperational...

Camryn here:
Well, Mom's been busy & blames it all on me!!!  I guess she means that as a compliment as she calls me her insperation & motivator.
Here's what she's been busy on...
It's not me really though.  But, it's just like me in that I'd find that last bite of grass in the snow too!!!
Her's got another one in the works, Mom says she's on a roll & since her'll be busy playin with me come warmer weather she'd best take advantage of her creative juices.  Dad don't mind cause so long as Mom is painting her don't even realize football is on.  Bad part though is when she's into something, cooking/eating is last thing on her mind!  Not to worry, Dad knows how to cook and makes sure Mom has something to eat.
Later...

4 comments:

  1. The painting is beautiful... even though it isn't Camryn, it is as beautiful as she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love it! You are so so so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is sooo beautiful! Is it done in oils or acrylics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. It's done in acrylic, much easier to clean up after.

    ReplyDelete