Tuesday, December 25, 2012

From the sky?...

Camryn here:
Imagine my surprise this morning when I found lovely candy canes appear in my feed bucket!!!  Plus some yummy baby carrots, WOW this must be Christmas.  I slept great, Mom could tell by how tidy my bedroom was and the amount of shavings stuck all over me. 
Normally if something has gone on outside the barn it shows in my stall being kinda messy.  I was shocked to find something must have happened in the night.  I found a red fluffy hat laying in my paddock!
Camryn: Mmmmm, where did this come from?...

Camryn: Smells like reindeer with just a dash of peppermint!...

Camryn: Mom can I keep it?...

Camryn: Hey guys, watch me spin this around, maybe candy canes will appear...

Camryn: Merry Christmas to all my friends.  May your hearts be warm, and your buckets always full!
And please don't forget to pray for Emily's safe return home too!
Later

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Camryn and family! Looks like you got a little more snow than us, but not by much.
    Still sending out good thoughts for Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, too. Love the hat pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx guys. Yeah we got like 4 inches, what fell in my paddock I smooched into oblivion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Camryn!!! He is so beautiful! Those pictures look like they could be postcards.

    ReplyDelete