Friday, December 7, 2012

Not funny Mo-om...

Camryn here:
As you may or may not be aware, my human has an odd sense of humor...Sometimes it's downright embarrasing!

 Me:  "Camryn come here and show everyone"...
Camryn: SIGH "Why do you want to humilitate me Mom?"
Me: "Oh quite whining and open up sweetie"
Camryn:  "Awwwww Mo-om"

Mom: "Come on gurlie gurl, just open your mouth"
Camryn: "Ok already, it's open"

Me: "just a little wider sweetie"
Camryn: "IT IS WIDER"
Me: "humor me and smile please"
.
.
.
.
.

Camryn: See what I mean, it's humilitating I tell you!"  A gold tooth for heavens sake & I can't even rap!"
Later

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I am sure you can bust a rap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bust a rap with Mom in saddle if she doesn't watch out ;)

      Delete
    2. You sure are sassy with your gold tooth! :)

      Delete
  2. Hehehe I am not laughing honestly. You should see some of the photos of me there are kicking about. I think humans should get our approval before posting on the internet for everyone to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Camryn should put together some sort of rap and tap! She's too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Camryn, we've just found your blog and that really is most rude of your human, ours does the same thing... we should start a petition, equines against internet exploitation??

    ReplyDelete