All was going great till I noticed the saddle slipping, I adjusted it putting weight in the opposite stirrup as usual. Something must've pinched, Grace tried hard not to wig out, but she really wanted to. Every time I attempted to dismount she'd start jigging sideways, I'd calm her and try again. I think it took five times before I was able to. Poor girl, while we didn't end on a good note, sure could've been so much worse!
I'm thinking my saddle isn't working well for her. It's design is for a lower whithered horses. I'd hoped once Grace gained weight it might work for us. Don't think it's going to happen I have another treeless that may I hope do the trick. At least for now.
I wrote this post Monday night, but for some reason saved it as a draft rather than posting it. Soooo, here it is now.