Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rain, rain, rain...

Camryn here:
Mom keeps singing some little diddle "rain, rain, go away, come again another day.  Well, it worked kinda, not the going away part, just the part where it comes another day!!! 
You may recall Mom and Dad hauling dirt into my paddock not so long ago?  It was supposed to be dirt, that's what they paid for.  WRONG, it be clay!!!  Mom is not happy bout this at all cause clay just don't drain like dirt.  Dad just poo poo's her, well he doesn't have to walk round in it like Mom n Me do all the time.  It's a mess big time.  I looks like I'm wearing dark socks all the time.
Later...

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, clay! We keep singing the same song. . .and the rain keeps coming back for another day. Sigh. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out either Doc or Pippin's feet! Their waterer leaks and they step in the wet... mud... clay whenever they get a drink. Sometimes they look like they are wearing clay boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No rain here. I'm going to be doing rain dances though. Cause I'm headed for Kentucky, and I don't want rain *there*

    I'm sure Mitch and Jet won't mind a little wet. *halo*

    ReplyDelete