Thursday, December 22, 2011

Special free offering...

Camryn here:
Just in case your lacking, I thought I'd offer up free something we have an abundance of.  That's just the kind of gurl I am, sharing and all. 

Anyway, we gots mud here and lots of it, just come get however much you're wanting. It's perfectly aged since we've had record rainfalls this year.  This is only part of my paddock area there is more in the pasture. Pasture mud is even better as it's been saturating under water for so long.  You can even just come for a roll if you don't have a truck for hauling!...
No need to be timid about it, I'll even help load it up if you'd like...
Onyx says he'll help too.  Being kind of lacking in the leg department, he's literaly knee deep!!!  Amazing how clean we both are considering don't you think?
Later...

1 comment:

  1. New header pic! Camryn sure is fuzzy!!
    We are going to have to pass on the mud. We have plenty of our own here!

    ReplyDelete