Thursday, October 17, 2013

Some things just don't change...

Camryn here:
Some things just don't change, like I used to stand in the rain at the old place even though I could go inside.  Now I have my patio and I still stand in the rain...

Mom of course still prefers to stay dry and took these from inside the kitchen slider.  WIMP!!!  I did go under my patio when the wind picked up for a wee nap.  Once the winds died down it was back to Nomming as usual.
Dad has made a few changes to my barn.  He's added a sliding door off of my side of the patio.  Simplifies things lots in the morning and at bedtime.  I can simply head into or out of my stall from my side of the patio, rather than being haltered then lead thru the gate that seperates Dad's side of the patio, into the barn thru a man sized door then into my stall.  Dad is also gating off the stairs to the loft as well as adding a big gate off my stall in the barn too.  Mom'll add more rubber mats, so come winter I can go in to eat/drink/chill out of the weather.  Course I'll do the eat/drink part inside, but the chill part I'll probably still do outside.
Of course I must add a pic Grandfoal.  Look, he can open his eyes, bald as a billiard ball though  hee hee!  He looks just like his Daddy!
Later

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We think he's dorable too :) He may be coming to hang out again tonight

      Delete
  2. What a handsome wee grandfoal. Human foals have really really rubbish manes don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes he's very much lacking in the mane dept!!! No tail either, imagine that!

      Delete
  3. Boy, that's sure a nice grandfoal! You would like it here today, Camryn, 39 and drizzly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mom is in love with him. Oooooh, yes I like that kinda weather :)

      Delete