Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Can't talk now...

Camryn here:
Sorry can't talk right now...Mouth full!!!
This patch looks pretty tasty, nom, nom...

Mmmmm, this patch is good too, nomminy, nom, nom...

Sorry can't look up right now, tooooooo good...
 

Fly go away, I'm eating...

Heaven, I'm in Heaven...nom, nom, nom!
 
Yep, finally at last I'm getting more of the green stuff.  Feeling kinda Irish surrounded by it all.  Mom's been letting me graze for longer periods of time.  She started at juat 10 minutes, awesome, but at the same time torture.  I'm now up to 30ish minutes.  Much better and more bearable.  Enjoying my little slice of green heaven thank you very much.
On the new house front, the radon test failed, so awaiting sellers decision on how she wants to take care of this issue.  With it having now been tested and it's being a serious health hazard she can no longer sell it without disclosing the problem.  So, she needs to either have it fixed or deduct the cost of fixing!  There were a few other slight problems that Dad doesn't mind taking care of at our cost, the radon however may be a deal breaker.  Also the bank is appraising the house today to make sure it's worth what the loan amount will be.  We don't think there will be a problem there, however we didn't think there would be a radon problem either.  Dad almost didn't do the test, Mom felt we should, so thankfully we did!
Later

11 comments:

  1. Glad you did the test!
    And yum, that looks like some tasty grass. You look so pretty surrounded by all of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That grass is nearly as tall as you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just might be in places!!! It's still to wet to mow so I get the benefit of that

      Delete
  3. I hope all goes fine with the new home! Kaspin is loving the grass too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how much grass? I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum Yum! Room for a short legged shetland, a rotund mini mule and a feisty Dragon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yeah, come on over. I'm sure Mom'll be surprised when the pasture is full. But, surprised in a good way. Dad, well not so much hee hee

      Delete
  6. Wow you are soooo lucky to have so much grass, I am now having to share with two girls! That means less grass for me - humph! Finally persuaded Mum to let me use her desktop, promised not to poop in the office while she's out!

    ReplyDelete