Friday, May 10, 2013

We're pending...

Camryn here:
Finally it "appears" the humans are done with the wheeling dealing and we're now pending on the house with the pretty barn!  Mom n Dad gotta go sign some stuff tomorrow, then course da inspection & bank checking to make sure the house is worth what we're paying. 
Mom says there is soooo much to do!  The seller offered immediate occupation after closing, cept the barn not till July 4th so she could get stuff out.  Then she said "oooooh, I can't possibly be out before July 4th" our agent reminded her that "she offered the immediate occupation & that's the main reason Mom n Dad went with her higher price".   So she's gonna put her stuff in the garage so Mom can least get in and strip ulgly borders n paint.  AND so Dad can get the dog n my fencing up too.  That way soon as the seller is OUT they can move in all the way then begin readying this place for Grampa. 
Projected move for us is early July, for Grampa late July/ early Aug.   Hopefully it'll all go smooth as Cowboy Magic!
Oh, Mom told me having hooved friend of my own may have to wait since they didn't get the house at the price the wanted!  Guess the neighbor equines n my kitties will do for a while right!
Later

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know I'm so happy. Mom is happy, excited & worried all at the same time!

      Delete
  2. YEAH - glad you are getting the new barn of your dreams!! Camryn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait. Like last night it rained lots, gotta small creek running thru my barn aisle! Mom says that won't happen in my new home :)

      Delete
  3. Beyond exciting. Kaspin wants a pretty barn now too, LOL. Fingers crossed for you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell Kaspin since he's such a hottie, I'll share my barn with him ;)

      Delete