Thursday, May 9, 2013

Possible friend? Maybe?...

Camryn here:
Just in case I need a friend once we move (won't know more bout place we have offer on till late tomorrow) Mom's been looking a lot at Craigslist.
She found these two and though they'll most likely have new homes afore we be ready for a new friend I wanted to share them with you.  Gives me something to post about anyhow!
The Mini Donkey is 6 years old, the peoples gotted two donkeys to keep coyotes away from their sheeps.  They only wanted one but, the sellers gave them two!  They be wanting to keep the donkey that prefers just hanging with the sheep.  The guy they be selling prefers to hang with the peoples which they find annoying but, Mom would love.  On account that I'm not a cuddle bug n all.  They call him Donk Heotay if you say it fast it's really a play on words for Don Quixote (hope I spelled that right).  Mom drives by him every day when coming to and from work and says he's a real cutie.



We don't know this little mares name but, she's also nearby.  She apparently gives the peoples 2 & 4 year old daughters rides and she sounds real nice too.  She likes being all brushed and primped over which Mom would enjoy.  Plus with a grandfoal on the way a mini that rides would eventually have a job to do.
 
Dad knows I might need a friend, he doesn't know Mom is already looking around for one though.  I think they both be totally adorable and would be awesome potential friends.  But, Mom says I can only have one.  I hopes one is still available when it's time!  Mom's seen lota minis and donks available but, for some reason these two are the ones she feels drawn to.
Later

6 comments:

  1. Cuteness overload! We can highly recommend donkeys, minis or mini mules - not that we're biased ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we do get one I'll have Mom ask you what to do with their handling & care. Just in case it's differant from mine.

      Delete
  2. I love wee donk and mini is pretty and cute. I see a grandfoal having lots of fun at your house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Grandfoal will be very entertained with us

      Delete
  3. So cute! If I was given the choice between the two, I don't think I could choose! Either would make a wonderful companion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either so maybe it's good we aren't ready yet? They'll both have new homes by then SIGH

      Delete