Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dining area...

Camryn here:
Mom made sure to take pictures of what is going to be my most favorite part about the move.  The dining area...
 Mom stood way at the back of my dining area for this pic.  See how far away my barn is!!!  I'm hungry just looking at it all!!!
 Then her tooked a picture looking out to the end of my dining area too.  You can make out where my dining area ends and the farmers field begins.  Grass, grass, grass, AND there aren't ducks in the new pasture!  It's higher up than where we live now with much better drainage.  Down side to that is if we have another drought all that lovely green grass will turn brown much quicker.
This is closer up to the barn, Dad is gonna put me in a dutch door at the back.  That way I'll be able to look at and see my new Neigh-Bray-bors on either side when I'm in my room at night.  Oh, and my stall is gonna be much bigger than my 12 X12, it's gonna be 12 X 15.  AWESOME!



I won't have access to the barn aisle like I do now but, with my own "patio"  I can go under there when it's raining.  There are a few young trees, nothing for shade to speak of but, again I'll have my "patio"!  Dad plans to cut in a door on the top to access the loft to load my hay in.  Mom's talking bout getting artsy on it too.  Oh, the shrubs off my "patio" are gonna be moved and Mom'll put gravel where they are now to keep the mud down.  I'm so glad Mom made sure to take pix so I could better imagine my new home.
Dad's got someone all lined up to run the water n electric to my new house too.  With Dad still in college n working full time he's decided to hire someone to put in the fence posts for my new paddock n pasture. 
We be hoping to be moved come late July, maybe early August.  Getting us AND Grampa moved gonna take some doing for sure.
Kinda bummed that with having close by Neigh-Bray-bors I won't be getting a mini something of my very own.  BUT, that also means all that grass is mine and only mine!
Later

9 comments:

  1. LOVE_LOVE_ Camryn's New BARN!! Winn thinks she is very, very LUCKY!! Now he wants to move back to Ohio!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can come stay with me for sure. If we look enough alike Dad won't notice there are two of us!

      Delete
  2. It looks cool, especially with the patio & all that attic space to store hay, some of which is SURE to drift down into your room!

    I wouldn't lose hope about getting a mini-pal. Fate has a way of working once you are all settled in. Fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll try not to loose hope for my own mini. Dad's gonna install a trap door up top. I'll teach the cats to push some down!

      Delete
  3. Looks awesome, surely there's plenty of room for a little mini me pal, keep trying to persuade your human, they are sooooo cute, we can highly recommend them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Mom has her way, we'll have a mini for sure. Unfortunatly Dad is the stall builder, so he's gotta have say in it too :(

      Delete
  4. Awesome!! That place looks amazing and delicious! You are one lucky pony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can come visit too Shy, what are friends for anyway.

      Delete
  5. Love the people house-- also- Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete