Friday, May 27, 2011

Best Hubs ever/Camryn's butt fan...

I do believe my Hubs qualifies for a "Bestest of the Best Hubby Award".  As I already posted this past Wed. was my birthday.  Hubs had to be out of town for business but, had left a card by the computer.  The card made honking horns noises upon opening.  Besides your typical birthday greeting was a note "Now lets go look for a F-150 4x4".  Believe me, once I finished my mental cartwheels I was calling his cell to make sure I wasn't hallucinating LOL.  I wasn't, and today we went out shopping & purchased...




"New 2 Me"



It's rather buggy here with all the rain we've had, I keep a fan just inside the barn door.  Camryn prefers being outside but, has discovered the fan keeps her bum bug free.  Smart girl stands with her bottom just inside the door to enjoy it's effects.
Oh, Camryn is very excited about "her" truck!

2 comments: