Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Memories...

My Mothers Day today has started out AWESOME.  I woke much earlier than my norm, actually awake and ready to get out of bed and start the day.  I actually questioned myself on why I felt willing to do this.  My cell phone rang just as I started my cup of coffee.  It was Jillian calling from Africa!!!  Yup, I know why I got up early now.  I hadn't expected to hear from her at all, what a totally  lovely surprise.  Thank You God.
Thought I'd reminisce back a few years and share the best Mother's Day memory for all.  Back up a bit to 2006, Christopher was serving a tour in Iraq, the plan was to surprise me with coming home on leave.  Well, he was so excited he couldn't keep the secret at all.  So, instead we all decided he'd surprise Grandma (my Mother).  Adam (youngest) picked her up at her place to bring her for a cookout (this isn't the norm).  Upon their arrival Christopher hid in the kitchen then bopped out like he'd seen her just yesterday.  The rest I'll just have to show you...
This needs no decription...

Mom can't believe her eyes...


Applauding the perfect Mothers Day gift
Happy Mothers Day to you all

1 comment:

  1. Things like that make me teary-eyed! How sweet - how wonderful to have the pictures to share with others.
    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete