Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lexi riding Camryn...

This one is going to be picture heavy.  You may recall my blogging about my friend Debbie with her granddaughter Lexi stopping by while we were playing at the arena.  Debbie who's quite the photog took these.  I think she has more coming so expect another photo heavy blog coming soon.
I couldn't pick a fav so am just posting them all :)


Is this a happy little girl?
Camryn enjoying her neck getting scritched...
Lexi pointed out that she sits straight due to her piano lessons...
Longing Camryn so Lexi could feel a trot...
More at the trot...
Just chilling for a few...
I think we've created another horse addict here...
THE END!!!
I lied I do have a fav, it's now the header LOL

2 comments:

  1. She looks really great - wonderful posture and a big smile - a future horsewoman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! Great shots! Lexi looks right at home.

    ReplyDelete