Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Camryn taking over...

     Since this blog is basically about myself "Camryn" otherwise known as "Gurly Gurl", "Princess", "Golden One" and a few others some not worthy of me such as "You Beotch"!!!  I "Camryn" will be taking over blogging duties from my Human also known as Mom.  She feels her writing skills leave a lot to be desired and even though I can't spell, I'd probably be much more facinating than she.  I agree!!!
     As most of you know, I'm a utterly beautiful, highly intelligant, most facinating Haflinger mare.  I was born and raised in Amish country here in Ohio.  I still live in Ohio but, now I'm an only horse.  Though some might think "oooooh poor Camryn", I must say it's pretty good.  I mean I don't have to share hay, feed, my bedroom, paddock, pasture or my Human's time. Instead of bein in a tie down stall I gets to be outside all day long, at night I sleep in a lovely big stall (bedroom).  I even gots my own dog (Onyx) who in is prime was a big time Champion show dog.  He an I gets along real good, he even likes my horse treats, plus him listens real well.  He knows that head low, ears back means get the H outa dodge dood.  My human and I gets along quite famously too, I have her all trained up pretty good.  Feed n Hay first thing in the morning, my fly sheet n mask, fly spray an a hug afore her goes to work.  Affer work, more hay, more fly spray, mask back on (I take it off), then out in my pasture for a bit now that it's dry and the ducks are gone.  Yeah, it flooded bad this spring.  Lately her's been saddling me up an riding lots, that's ok cause I got her trained that when her hears a click she gives me a treat.  See, I got it made in the shade, literaly cause I got lotsa trees in my paddock n pasture.  I digress regarding humans training, at night affer a long hard day of mostly eating, human takes off my fly sheet, not my mask of course cause I did that part already, gives me more food, then fills two bags of hay.  Oh, an I gots a big window that looks over at my friends Dakota an Eclipse nearby.
    I was once rather ummmmmm Rubenesck (some painter facinated with heavy womans forms), I'm now quite svelte and enjoying it.  Yup, I'm a Happy Halflinger, and even though I'm no longer quite portly I'm still a "Drafty Hafy Gurl".
     Todays Human training so far has consisted of teaching her how to give apples when ever I go in the big white box.  Today I gots not one but, two apples, plus hay an all just for walking in the big white box all by my self.  Course I did have to suffer the butt bar, and the ramp being put up.  Still all in all an easy days training my human, an I must say her apple feeding skills are gettin better all the time.
     Darn, 1/2 hour passed, gotta come in from the pasture now.  Somthing about not getting a thing called "founder", I can only go out for short periods while my body adjusts to grass agin.
Later....
    

1 comment:

  1. Hey, there, Camryn, Doc & Pippin here. We are so thrilled to read your blog and find out that we hafe a lot in common... and that we aren't the only ones that sometimes seem to be picked on. We also don't spend a lot of time out at pasture.... but now that summer is getting on we do get a bit more time than you. We need to ask our Mrs. Owner about fly sheets and masks. Boy, that would be fun to dress up with a mask and everything... just like Halloween! We need to find out more about training our owner to give us treats. She doesn't seem to hand out as many as your mom does!
    Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete