Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to train your owner...

Camryn here:
After Mom n me went for a little ride we just hung out together a bit.  I needed to work on  some very important training issues, like more getting more hay, n treats...
Hay Mom, we need to talk bout a few things...   
Like hay, I want more you've been working me nearly everyday ya know...
And it's hard work toting your bootie about all over...
So, why are you still just sitting there???  I want more, hay, more treats...
Since your not listening so good, how bout I just get my own treats then?...
WHAT!!!  Did I hear that right?  You say I can't just demand treats?  How bout hay then, can I demand hay?...
Mmmmm, how bout I ask real nice and give you a big ol smooch?...
Paleese, purty paleese, can't you see I'm starving?...
Yup, works every time!
Later...

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute it makes me want to give her a big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so darn hard to resist!! I have to put up with this from my boys, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite part of a haflinger is the droopy bottom lip! so cute! and dreaming, they are so hard to resist!!

    ReplyDelete