Sunday, September 30, 2012

A wee plod...

Camryn here:
As blog friend Zoe would say, "we had a wee plod".  I like the way she says things!  Anyway after our little play session yesterday Jesse and Me had a lovely little ride thru the woods back home.  Kind of romantic actually, to bad he's a gelding SIGH
Danette on Jesse.  This is just behind the boarding barn....

I think maybe Jesse is winking at me here?
The area used to be heavily wooded, but it's been cleared to enlarge pasture.

Just beyond on the left is a long wall of split wood, I come into the trail from our woods just beyond the wood wall... 
The bridge is just beyond our place, it's one of two bridges going to Danette's home barn where Jesse lives...

Hey, Zoe I had Mom take this one just four you.  Doesn't Jesse have a handsome behind!!!  Poster boy material for sure.
Normally Mom n Me come over thru our woods, then we ride with them back to the home barn.  Mom n Me than ride home via the road.  It's kinda scary cause we have to ride between trailers, ATV, and cars, parked between the house and garage.  There is a small pond with scary plastic Blue Heron that I'm not overly fond of.  But, Mom always reminds me that it's not real so I just keep on going with my eye peeled just in case it isn't fake.  I think riding on the road home is Mom's fav, she thinks my hoof falls are very musical. 
Later

6 comments:

  1. I think gray's are gorgeous... well, not as gorgeous as Haffies, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, nothing is as gorgeous as a Hafy. But gray's are bout as close as it gets :)

      Delete
  2. I sure can see why you like Jesse so much! Hubba hubba!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not just a looker either. Very nice soft eye to go along with that butt! hee hee

      Delete
  3. Oh yes perfect pic. You clearly have good taste. Riding on the road? wow you are both getting very brave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you'd like Jesse. We should put together pix of our fav gelding bums and make a calendar!!! Mom n Me ride the rode from Danette's home all the time. It's not far like your rides down the road!

      Delete