Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dr. Tony #4...

Camryn here:
     Dr. Tony just left, I wasn't grumpy at all this time as Mom left work a tad early to make sure I'd get to eat some lunch before our appointment.  Again no pix, but I getting to eat is what really matters anyway!
     Dr. Tony says he's really pleased with the changes he's seeing and feeling.  So pleased he's not coming back for 2 weeks!  Then if he's still pleased he'll stretch it out to a month, he expects to see me 3 more times.  My neck was only a wee bit ouchie, my shoulders are feeling much better.  The dips behind my withers are filling in noticeably! He says that's cause I can now use myself better! 
     Dr. Tony gave Mom some stretching excersises to do on my legs.  He held off doing it till he'd done it a few visits, he didn't want Mom to try and get hurt.  While I don't particulary enjoy my rear legs getting all stretchied behind me, I don't object and allow it to be done without over reacting.  He says I'm a very good girl.  So anyhow, Mom is to lift and stretch all four of my legs once a day.  He says doing this will get/keep me limber and better able to use myself.
     While Dr. Tony and Mom talked afterward, I stayed right with them offering my head for scritches.  This isn't the norm for me actually, ecspecially when I know Mom has no treats.  Mom can't wait for Sherry to come to my trim next week to see if her feels the differances too.
Later

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I really an so happy for you! I stretch Shy's legs, too, but I am really careful to not overstretch. She seems to like it, she offers her legs each time.

    Glad you got your lunch this time. . .makes for a much happier Haffie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom's kinda iffy about doing my rear legs. Dr. Tony showed/told her how though. My fronts she doesn't think she'll have any probs with at all though.

      Delete
  2. My horses liked to have their legs stretched, too. They also used to get circling exercises that were supposed to loosen up their shoulders and hips. I think they were OK with those, too.
    I'm glad you enjoyed your chiro visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm, I'll have Mom ask Dr. Tony about the circling stuff too. Not sure if I actually enjoy the treatment so much, but I do like how they make me feel after.

      Delete
  3. Parcel Dr Tony up and send him to human.

    ReplyDelete