Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last of the trip...

Camryn here:
Well the rest of our trip was pretty uneventful...Lots of Nom, nom, nom.  I think I mentioned room service was awesome didn't I?
Below is one reason why, instead of Mom being way up in the house.  She set up her tent real close like...
Mom called it a room with a view!
    So anyway, while Farrah, myself and the rest of the horses (probably 30ish), the peoples all had a get together with food, prizes (no Mom didn't win nothing) and music.  There was 120 people there for this.  It started pouring rain, which felt good to me, it stopped just as the humans were dishing up dinner.  They did something called a pig roast, I'm happy not to be a pig!!!  Dad came and joined in on this for a while.  Me n Farrah was real close to all the hubub on account of other Susan's hubby Bob was in charge of the festivities.  Lots of people went by and I heard several exclaim over my glorious tail.  That was nice. 
    After dinner bunch of people pulled saddles out and I had to model AGAIN!!!  I can't even take a vacation with modeling I guess.  Most saddles Mom discounted automaticaly as to long for my back.  One fit nicely, it was a Torsion barefoot.  Mom decided to take a spin in this one.  Farrah wasn't overly happy about this.  While we was taking our spin, Farrah was taking one of her own at the highline.  Guess her went kind of bazoo.  I tried going back to assure her all was well and I'd be right back.  Mom wouldn't have any of this however, she mentioned this all being a good test of being secure in a saddle hee hee!  Her did, so while Synergist is what she's shooting for if she finds a barefoot Torsion similar at a good price her may give that a go.
    I just realized I haven't added any real pictures of Farrah...

    This is her.  She's very pretty with a very feminine face.  If her were human I imagine she'd be a cheerleader.  I'd be some jock kind of girl, we're polar opposites but, still good friends.  She's not a stuck up or anything like that.     After dinner they had a band play, had banjo's a chello, guitars, fiddles and stuff like that.  The band was only like 50 ft from me.  Nice music which I found quite relaxing.
    In the morning, humans had a big breakfast, then we was going back out on a ride.  Fortunatly it started raining again YEEHAA!!!  So after it cleared Mom and me headed home. Mom and other Susan knew Farrah wouldn't be happy bout me leaving, so they led her up to my trailer with me to say a proper goodbye and her wouldn't fret so much.
     Soon as I was unloaded at home, I had a little snack then rolled n rolled n rolled.  It's nice getting away for a bit, but there really is no place like home!!
Later...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!! A great set of posts - I have so enjoyed them! I'm sure it's good to home too though. As you say Camryn - "there really is no place like home!"

    ReplyDelete