Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hey Shy...

Camryn here:
Hey Shy, guess what I get to have a Chiro guy too!!!  My trimmer came out and thought I was having troubles with my back on account of I lift my feets but, am uncomfortable once they get so high.  Sherry got the feeling it's something with my back, so Mom got a Chiro's number from her. He's coming to see me next week.  Mom had been contimplating having a Chiro see me, but kept thinking Dad would think her nuts.  But, now that ones been recommended, her'll just blame Sherry ;)
I'll be sure to let you know how good/bad it is!
Later

6 comments:

  1. My husband thinks I am nuts for having a chiro see Shy. But, hey. . .it works! Let me know how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband doesn't know yet!!! The guy is certified, 14 years doing it. While my trimmer hasn't used him she's heard nothing but good. Sounded like he really enjoys his job too.

      Delete
  2. I used to think Chiro's were cracks. That was before they began working on anything other than homo sapiens. Doc saw two different Chiro's. It was very interesting to see the difference in philosophy and practice between the two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did the Chiro's help Doc? I've used one for neck issues took several sessions but, pain was gone.

      Delete
  3. Maybe I could try one! My backs always stiff!

    ReplyDelete