Thursday, August 29, 2013

Slow, but sure...

Camryn here:
Some progress, it's coming along slowly, but surely!!!
See, signs of progress.  The dogs now gots a proper yard instead of their teensy weensy one.  Ivy LOVES it, she's already got a fan club.  Three of the Littles (smallest kids) next door managed to give her belly rubs n kisses thru the fence.  Ivy in turn preformed her infamous sit up like a meerkat routine.  Promise who isn't into kids AT ALL isn't quite so happy bout the Littles.  She hangs back barking till her throat hurts.  Tye our elder likes to doddle about, he tends to forget where he was going and why he was going there.  Can't hear well, nor see good, in the day time Mom frequently has to go out to guide him back in.  At night it's easier as he follows the light to the sliding door.
 
 

This past weekend Chris and Dad bartered labor.  On Sat. Chris came and helped Dad all day string up the fencing.  Hence the dogs have their yard.  They got part of my paddock and another of the gates up too.  Then on Sun. Dad helped Chris stain trim and doors for Grandfoals nursery, while Mom weeded and mulched for Samantha.  Samantha was surprised to come home from Army stuff to find her flowers looking so happy.
 

Fog rolling in out front
While Dad n Mom work every day on some sorta project, Dad mostly on my stuff.  My move in date keeps going past what Mom expected.  Mom finally let Dad know (in gentle but, firm way) that I'll be moving in two weeks.  I can't wait!
Later
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Busy busy!! Have I mentioned that I can't wait for you to get to your new home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither can I. I really miss seeing Mom like I used too. She just doesn't have time to just hang with me SIGH

      Delete
  2. Exciting progress, you'll be there before you know it :-) How exciting to have small peeps nextdoor to play with too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for the Littles, specially since two take riding lessons. Mom was all worried bout 5 kids being brats and throwing stuff n such. No worry there :)

      Delete
  3. wow just look at that view. The littles sound like a bit of a bonus. Nice place for the doglets too. I think my human is just a wee bit jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your mom and dad are thinking the work will never end! I know that feeling, too!

    ReplyDelete