Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Gone visiting...

I left this mess in Ohio...

Off to North Carolina...

To do lots of this...
Reading to my dear sweet Granddaughter Kennedy 💞
She & my daughter Jillian Sykping with Lincoln & Jefferson. 

And of course the prerequisite horsey shirt from Gramma. They'll be moving to Japan in July, so such snuggles now are even more precious to me. Thankfully they'll be coming to Ohio for most of June before the big move. 
This visit is a much appreciated gift from my Hubs. While I'm here in chilly NC snuggling with Kennedy. He's back home taking care of the four leggers in single digit temps. Sorry hon, had no idea winter would start while I was away. 





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you got away! Enjoy the time with your family and don't worry about home. I'm sure that he has it all under control. The ponies aren't emailing are they?

    ReplyDelete