Saturday, February 10, 2018

Catch up attempt!

Hey, strangers. Bad blogger here...

Merlin says Hi and it's not his fault at all...

Pippin won't take the blame either...









He's fat & happy...


As is Merlin...they both became so fat & happy, I had to get a new harness this fall. Bad me...

Once things had settled down after FIL passing, house was cleaned out, made saleable, then sold. I found the minis had outgrown their original harness while vacationing in the pasture. I'd planned on buying a better one so did. Video is Merlin the boys & myself trying it out. It's rather long, towards the end Lincoln begins commenting to Grampa that Merlin keeps farting. Boys 🤣

The Grandbabies are growin as well, in a very different way. Lincoln turned the big 4 in September. He loves preschool, especially special days that allow pajamas...

Sweet Kennedy in Okinawa turned 2 on Halloween. Sure wish I could hug on her as I do the boys. Nearly daily pics and FaceTime help. Especially with the cousins loving each other. Cousin videos are the best.



Little Jefferson turned 2 just last month. Dintvtell him he's a baby. He won't hear it, as far as he's concerned anything Lincoln can do he can too. Gives Gramma lots more gray as he attempts to jump off stairs!!!

I'll try to keep up better, having the boys as much as I do doesn't give me much time. When I have tried, dear blogger has been less than cooperative grrrr. Even this post I'm fighting lots of blips for some reason. Please ignore any errors as going back to correct is proving to be quite a headache. 

9 comments:

  1. Great to hear you are all ok xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx, just so much going on, no motivation & blog blips. Happy belated birthday to Nola

      Delete
  2. I was wondering why such an abrupt halt to blogging from you. I see you got sucked down into that endless pit of estate settlement, and then being a full-time Grandma on top of it. I'm sure spending time with the boys is way better than blogging anyway. I liked how your neighbor called the dogs in when they were barking at you. Those pony farts are the worst. Everything is bigger with minis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the neighbors & I worked thru escaping & barking issues. For the most part.

      Delete
  3. I was wondering how things were going! I love seeing the fat and happy ponies and the growing children! Glad that the house is settled and things are getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx, I'm hoping to post more. Perhaps a huge photo dump next!

      Delete
  4. Since one of my dreams is to teach my horse to drive, I really depend on your blog journey. Please continue.

    SO happy that you're doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Mags not enjoying things coming up from behind? Though of course that's part of the reason for the blinders. They don't see the cart following!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete