Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Newest family members...

Camryn here:
Do you remember my post about 63 days ago about Onyx getting married???
Since Onyx is my dog I'm guessing his family is my family right?  Well, we gots an announcement to make.  I have three new nephew pups, and two niece pups!!!  They were borned today just a few days after Onyx 12th birthday to boot.  We don't have any pictures of them yet since they weren't borned here, we should soon I hopes.  They were pretty big weighing in at 12 to 13 ounces, his wife had them quite nicely starting at 1 a.m.  All apparently look like Onyx and are black/white with tan points.  Mom plans to go see them after the new year.
This was Onyx last hooray in the father department. He'll be pretty bummed as he loves his honeymoons hee hee.
Later

2 comments:

  1. Exciting!! Can't wait for puppy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense camryn but its about time that there is some dog talk over your way! You have become quite the star over yonder! Tell your owner that dixie & kristi wish her happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete