Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Skito been ordered...

Camryn here:
Mom had made up her mind about ordering a pad for me, then of course changed it.  She's a mare too, so it's her peragative to change her mind I say.
Her had asked Dad for a skito gift certificate from Santa.  He came thru, so between cash Mom had been stashing, money in her paypal from selling some things, and the gift certificate we're good to go.
Mom sent Tom at Skito some pix as he'd requested.  Because I have the atrophy and dipping back he's suggested a scalloped shim to fill in these areas.  It should be shipped in about two weeks.
My new pad is gonna be burgandy which will be really pretty with my brown saddle and chestnut self.  It's a dry back pad so when I'm working up a good sweat this summer the heat can dissapate thru the pad. 
It's pricey as all get out, but Mom says as I'm good as gold, I'm totally worth it.
Treeless Saddle = $$$, Skito Pad = $$$, comfy Haflinger = Priceless
 I do agree as does my back!!!
Later...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures. And... I do agree that happy Haffies are priceless!

    ReplyDelete