Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mom's kinda owie..

Camryn  here:
Well, Mom's been kinda owie lately this time it's not my fault, at least not directly my fault!!!  Over a week ago she was taking my feed from the truck, twisted a bit and BAM!  Back spasms!!!  Her tried ignoring it, sitting on heating pad, taking advil...You know the routine of trying to ignore things when you shouldn't and taking care of yourself in a kind of half A*#ed kinda way..  Finally her went to Dr. today.  Got proper meds and will hopefully be feeling much better soon. 
I've been on a kind of vacation since Mom knows getting in and out of the saddle will no doubt start another sequence of back spasms.  Dr. said to stay out of the saddle another week. 
Later

4 comments:

  1. Hope mom feels better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch sore backs are not nice. Hope she feels better soon. Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I hate it when that happens. Glad you finally got something to help relieve the pain. Yeah... my back goes out and I just wait.... I guess that's a human thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. The meds are helping greatly as long as I use common sense, something I sorely lack from time to time.

    ReplyDelete