Saturday, November 17, 2012

Feets trim time...

Camryn here:
Funny how I used to have my Mani/Pedicure every 8 weeks, now that I've been on Omega's however it's been bumped up to every 6 week the past few trims.  Mom "FINALLY" brought the camera down for my mani/pedicure session too.  Poor Sherry, I'm sure she appreciated her bum being in every shot! "NOT"

"Hey Sherry could yu do some sparkly holiday polish this time round?"

"Don't humans sit in nice cushy chairs listening to lovely music while having their Mani/Pedicure?"

"SIGH, this is soooo boring, but wait...

"I spy my hay bag tied behind me"

"Hay bag come to me, come to me Oh, lovely hay bag"

"Dang hay bag chant didn't work, but at least the Mani/Pedicure session is nearly done now"


The above pic was my "don't wanna lift it leg", now post Chiro I lift with no prob.  Coarse I still gotta lean cause I can!  Kinda bummed about not getting the sparkly holiday polish stuff though SIGH!
Later

8 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the hay bag chant! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay bag chant is very good! Sounded like Scooby Doo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx guys, chant would've been even better if it'd worked SIGH

      Delete
    2. The force is strong with this one. Use the force!

      Delete
  3. Dandy says don't feel too bad.....his hay bag won't come to him, either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the closed eyes during the hay bag chant were the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear someone else has a disobedient hay bag too. Thought if I closed my eyes really hard it would help!

      Delete