Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Zippers & sleeves...

A few days ago we were actually in the 70's, that was the day before the bottom fell out and we dropped 30 degrees overnight. 

Lincoln was out with the boyz wearing only a light jacket, one that zips...
I'd been warned that Merlin is fond of zippers. It's true...

Pippin is apparently fond of sleeves. Lincoln's jacket is his fave, the hood turns him into a raccoon, the sleeves have cloth claws sewn on for even more raccoonishness. Pippin took hold of a claw and wouldn't let go. Lincoln thought it was in his words "so silly!"

Lots of lovin was passed about. 

As Lincoln and I left the field, Pippin was following closely. Merlin took offense and was chasing him off. I made myself big, (like its hard to do with Mini's) and scurried them both away. Lincoln was aware, looked up at me and told me "thanks for protecting me Gramma!" We walked off having a long conversation about how I always will. 

2 comments: