Thursday, July 14, 2011

Been kinda grounded...

     Me n Mom had a lesson last night.  All went purty good ceptin that trainer lady wants Momma to quit the click training for a month to see how I progress without it.  I heard Mom sayin OK, we'll give it a go an I couldn't believe it.  No treats for bein cooperative for an entire month????   Not fair I say.  Trainer lady says her thinks I'm to attached to food for motivation, I say "DUH".  I mean I'm a Haflinger AND on steroids, course I motivate for food.  Good thing is trainer lady say I be real nice horse, an super smart.We already know this but, it be nice to hear.  Momma gived me a hug an agreed I be a keeper for sure.
     At the lesson we worked in direct reining, I got the indirect down pat.  Aparently Mom an Me started things in reverse with that.  Momma also learnin how to "sit" the trot.  Her does posting n having a hard time with sitting the trot.  I'm havin a hard time with that myself.  Neither of us be used to that an I keeps thinkin her wants me to stop.  I'm sure her'll get it I just hope it'll be soon, glad her lost some weight recently for sure. 
     Since our pasture be dry now we walked back to the arena via our woods from the back of my pasture.  Mom was kinda concerned cuz it's all growed over but, I did just fine. 
     Time to eat, later...

No comments:

Post a Comment