Sunday, July 24, 2011

Relaxin bare nekkid...

As some may have noticed during the summer months it always appears that I'm wearing jammies, most times a mask as well.  I don't wear these cause I look good, I wear them because I suffer from sweet itch.  The jammies I like wearing cause they keep the mean no-see-ums from biting and causing me a sore n itchy break out.  The mask?  Well, not so much, I know an understand it helps keep the bugs off but, I do take that off as quickly as I can most times.
 With the recent heat wave my jammies even as light as they are have become way to hot to wear.  Momma finally found a fly spray that not only keeps the bugs off but, stays on even when I be all sweaty.  It's kinda pricey but, it works grrrreat.  It's called Endure and it really has helped me endure the heat by being nekkid for a change.  Cause of the price as soon as the heat wave ends (if it ends) I'll get my jammies back on an just my legs, n neck will be sprayed.  It does leave a bit of a residue that causes dust n stuff to stick to me, but I can handle that.
So anyway Mom took picks of me relaxing all nekkid, Stallions and geldings you may want to print these to hang in your stalls.  Cause I LOOK GOOD.  Fellow mares please don't hate me cause I'm beautiful. I know you're all just as gorgeous as I...
I be a pin up girl, check out my pouty lip and wink!!! Angelina Jolee eat your heart out
My come hither look...

This one makes me look all demure and hard to get I think...
My "bashful" pose


My totally relaxed look
Who needs Collagen implants?  Not me hee hee

Mom says I Dolly Parton in da front, J-Lo in da rear!
Later...


1 comment: