Thursday, January 12, 2012

R.I.P. my friend...

Camryn here:
I know I've mentioned my good friend neighbor horse Dakota.  I'm very sad today.  Mom just got email that our Vet helped Dakota cross over the Rainbow Bridge today. 
Dakota was my bestest friend, she had such attitude I think that's why we got along so well.  I fondly recall her lipping my bottom from behind if she thought I needed to speed up a bit.  And chatting as we rode side by side...

Dakota my friend, I hope your pain free, happily galloping across the meadows in Heaven.  I'll so miss talking to you across our yards about handsome geldings.  I'll remember you forever and a day!
Later...
PS that isn't Dakota's owner riding her in the pix

4 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss! Your friend Dakota will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. She was a beautiful girl. My heart is with you -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sorry for your loss Camryn, thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach, how sad. It's tough to lose a fuzzy friend.

    ReplyDelete