Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Camryn vs the snow pix...

More pix of Camryn in yesterday's snow storm. 

"No peeples, dis not be dandruff stuff"...

The below pix don't really depict just how much snow Camryn was wearing.  She'd been napping and as she moved to greet me at the gate it began falling heavily off her back & sides.

"K, Mom a blanket might be gettin appropriate now"...

"Mom keeps tellin me if I stood in da barn, stead of outside dis wouldn't happen"...
"I say, dat OK, jus gotta do a little shake dee bootie"...
"See Mom, da shakin work reel good"
Take note of Onyx standing behind Camryn in one photo.  Someone has brains enough to hang out in the barn!!!  Not Camryn obviously. 
Oh, Onyx is having a very happy week.  He's been honeymooning with his latest wife.  The happy couple meet at our Vet's clinic every other day, he's one boy that doesn't mind going to the Vet office let me tell you.  This morning as I opened the barn door to feed, he ran for the gate, to cute waits there looking back wanting to know if it's time to go yet!!!  He doesn't realize this week is the last of his marriages, he'll be getting the jewels lopped off soon after.  Shhhhhhh.....

1 comment: